Take a walk back in time as we play music from 1920-2017 and discuss how poverty and homelessness has changed throughout the years in Edmonton. Held at Fort Edmonton Park, this is a gala to champion the plans to eradicate Edmonton homelessness.
Check the Mustardseed website for tickets in advance.
LINK TO TICKETS HERE: https://horizonstage.ticketpro.ca/#def_1171222457
Soap Box Duo is travelling to Haiti in October to film a mini-documentary that they hope will inspire their fans to find a cause to pour their passion into by giving a voice to the incredible things that ordinary people are doing in Haiti. In November, the couple is hosting their FIRST self-produced theatre show at Horizon Stage in Spruce Grove where they will put on an incredible live show with a full band, lighting and media. Audiences will be the FIRST to see the pre-screening of the mini-documentary at this event. All proceeds from ticket sales will go toward the production of the documentary including travel costs.
Because of this concert/documentary…
1. Multiple organizations will be given a larger platform: Florianna Wedding Project, Restavek Freedom, Haiti Children’s Home “Milk Project” and “Mosaic Project” and Nadia Torres “Art and Job Creation Project”. **Possible global distribution via TV broadcast and online.
2. Increase awareness of consistent needs in Haiti.
3. Give people an opportunity to get involved in a cause they can be passionate about.
4. Fund our travels to the country as Soap Box Duo so Jenesa can show Alexander the country she has loved for more than 10 years. We will be hands-on helping with Florianna’s wedding event, bringing donations and serving the people we connect with while we are there.
How can you help?
1. Buy a ticket to the Benefit Show & Pre-Screening event on November 30th.
2. Giving a donation: $100-$250 for individual sponsorship, $500 for small businesses sponsors $1000 for Corporate sponsors.
Donations will help: Send Soap Box Duo and Justin Brunelle of Moving Artistry Productions to Haiti from October 16-25th, 2017. This includes travel costs, video production and editing costs, accommodations, food and transportation of donations to Haiti.
3. Pray: Protection, provision, effective communication and for all meetings to go ahead as planned.